Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A NEW PERSONAL PROJECT.

A little preview © Siri Hol
So I have some news about my own work again! I have been working on a lot of commercial illustrations lately but now I have the time to work on a couple of personal projects. And I like it! The one I already told you about is a collaboration with Twan Mul, (which I will be writing about soon!) and now I'm finishing a personal project.

I wanted to share a couple of sketches for a story I'm working on. This is an idea I've been working on for about a year. I had it lying in a drawer for a couple of months but now I think it's time to complete the story.

So I started drawing again. Here are some of my new sketches. The story is still changing while I'm sketching so it's not completely finished. I won't tell you what it's about right now, maybe in a couple of weeks. I also have to come up with a title but I can't figure it out yet. It's a process!

No comments: