Thursday, August 11, 2011

LET'S JUST SAY I ENJOYED THE SUMMER.

Maybe you've noticed I haven't posted anything on this blog in months. I have been travelling to France and Italy, had a great time!
So I thought it would be nice to post a short update. Things are going to change, exciting news!

*Tree of Codes did finally arrive in June. Yeah! There had been a mix-up, and because of that my order hasn't been send. It is quite hard to read, I only read a couple of pages so I don't know if it is any good.

*It seems like it was taking forever, but my new website is almost finished. I know, it's hard to believe ;)

*I did work on a couple of project but there still in progress. I'm trying to do one project at a time, so I can move on!

*Because I want to expand my horizons I'm going to university! It will take some getting used to, after three years of freelance work. At the end of august I'm starting the pre-master culture studies. So if everything goes well, I will be master of arts in two years!  I will be continuing my illustration work next to my studies :)

*I am moving my studio! We started out with five people in one studio, but now there's just two of us left. So we planned on moving to a smaller place. We're leaving this month and because of that I will be having a sale! If you want to buy an (framed) illustration by me, now is the time. There on sale for -20% ! So check out my work on my website, and let me know which one you want!

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon... ;)



No comments: